Sundar Pichai Salary — Compensation Information of Alphabet CEO
Hello friends, today we give information about Google CEO. In this article, You will learn that How many incomes of Google CEO. Yes, you read it right, today we will tell you about Sundar Pichai salary. Also, tell you the biography of Sundar Pichai and some important points. so without wasting time. let’s know about Sundar Pichai.
Who is Sundar Pichai?
Sundar Pichai, his full name is Pichai Sundararajan. He is an American business executive. Currently, He is the CEO of Both Alphabet Inc. and Google(Subsidiary Google LLC). Sundar Pichai Google CEO is getting a big salary with his newly expanded role as CEO.
Biography of Sundar Pichai
Pichai Sundararajan, Know as Sundar Pichai. He was born in 1972 in Madurai, India. He completed his degree(metallurgical engineering) from Indian Institute of Technology, which is situated in Kharagpur.
His father name is Raghunath Pichai and mother name is Lakshmi. So His father was an electrical engineer in the British multinational GEC company. Sundar Pichai’s childhood was spent in Madras.
After then Sundar Pichai, according to his interest, took admission in IIT Kharagpur after 12th. Then Earned a degree of metallurgy from the IIT Kharagpur with the silver medal. So He was awarded a Scholarship from Standford University. then He completed M.S in engineering and Material Science in 1995.
Completed his M.B.A from Wharton School of University of Pennsylvania in 2002. Sundar Pichai did management work in “Applied Materials”. In 2004, Sundar Pichai joined Google as Head of Product Management and Development. Initially, he worked on products like Google Chrome, Google Drive etc.
He has directly involved the development of Google’s own browser. In the same way, he slowly got many promotions. Given his good work and after many achievements, it was no surprise that he became the CEO of Google(as a subsidiary). He became CEO of Alphabet in December 2019.
Sundar Pichai Salary/ Google CEO Annual Income
- Larry Page and Sergey Brin from Google announced earlier this month that they would step in as Alphabet executives and that Pichai would become Google’s parent company, chief executive.
- As Google CEO since October 2015, Pichai will stay in this role. In his new role, he will be given a salary of $ 2 million, up from $ 650,000 in 2018.
- They will be given two instalments of $ 45 million worth of performance-based stock units and an additional $ 120 million in restricted stock units to file the Securities and Exchange Commission accordingly.
- The wage increase will be effective from January 1, 2020. The stock all awarded on 19 December and will be completed by 2022.
- Pichai’s last restricted stock award was in 2016. In May, Bloomberg reported that Pichai discontinued the stock award in 2018. Pichai received under $ 1.9 million in total compensation for 2018.
- By comparison, Apple (AAPL) CEO Tim Cook received compensation of $ 15.7 million in 2018, with $ 3 million in salary.
Satya Nadella, CEO of Microsoft (MSFT) has produced a growth of 66% in the last financial year of the company. The first year of benefits for Nadella’s $42.9 million was a sum of $25.8 million. He earned most of his income from equity grants for minimum profits in excess of $2.3 million.
In this article, we told how much salary is paid by Google CEO and also about the life of Sundar Pichai, how he became the CEO of Google.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does Sundar Pichai earn per day?
Ans. Sundar Pichai’s daily earnings are around 5 crores. This is not at all accurate in this. It may have a little top-down.
- How much does Sundar Pichai earn a year?
Ans. According to the Bloomberg report, the annual income of Google CEO was $1.8 million last year and almost $650,000 before that.
- Who is highest-paid CEO in the world?
Ans. According to Bloomberg’s report, Elon Musk is the highest-paid CEO in the entire world(US $595.3 million in 2019).
- Who is the real owner of Google?
Ans. Google was founded in 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin. It owns 14% of the stock and the remaining 56% is other stockholders.
- Is Google bigger than Apple?
Ans. According to the BrandZ Report, Apple comes in Second Place with $309.5 billion and Google comes in third place with $309 billion.